Tuesday, December 29, 2009

last 3 days of 2oo9

oopsey daisy!
it's been almost 2 months since i last blogged.
life has been quite busy. but i m happy!

after the flashmobs for Esplanade and HTC...
had to prepare for examinations, dance practices for performance, dissertation, pack my room, celebrations, and blah blah blah.

my FINAL exam for my degree is done.
time to complete the final dissertation, and i m done w sch... which means... i m stepping into the society now. need to start job hunting soon.
kinda looking forward to it, but friends have been telling me they missed school so much because working sucks. :( i wonder if i can get accustomed to the working life...?

will be having 2 performances in jan 2010.
*one @ Cineleisure 16 Jan for sch's roadshow...
*another for GOH - SM LKY! :D the other time (eve of national day 09) he couldnt make it for the event in e end, so hopefully this time he will be there. we practiced really hard the last time... and this time will be even harder! wanting to put up a great show. :)


it's the last 3 days of 2009.
been quite a fruitful year:
  • found my special someone! awesome memories tgt. <3
  • new baby cousin. :)))
  • finally has a pet, after 55239417182 years of waiting.
  • completed my studies. (except for final submission of dissertation)
  • gained a little bit of weight.errr. not tt gd to me.. but it shows how well my bf has fed me. HAHAHA.
  • made new friends. :D
  • met up with many old friends - pri, sec, jc! even pri sch teacher, after 10 yrs!
  • owns a personal digicam (was sharing w daddy previously. ALL THANKS TO MY BOY!)
  • successful dance performances/flashmobs outside school. gr8 experiences.
may 2010 be a greater year ahead! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me here!